The Importance of COVID-19 Safety Measures
As COVID-19 moves through our country, we know that protecting our most vulnerable patient population is critical. Acclivity stands by the actions required across healthcare and we are prepared to provide the support necessary to ensure that we are taking the appropriate steps to help slow the progression of this serious and deadly virus.
We are thankful to all of you for all that you do to provide for this nation’s patient population as well as ensuring the safety of your staff.
To assist your practice in safeguarding team members and patients, we have gathered resources and best practices from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for you.
Helpful and Reliable links:
Advisories & Best Practices
- WHO Technical Guidance by Topic
- CDC Guidance for Healthcare Professionals
- CDC: How to Protect Yourself
- CDC: Guidance for Healthcare Facilities
- CMS Guidance for Patient Safety
- HHS Healthcare Planning Checklist
- NHPCO Resources List