Primary Care First
Unlock the Value of Primary Care First
How will Primary Care First-SIP Work for You
Under the new Primary Care First–Seriously Ill Population (PCF-SIP) Option, participating hospice and palliative care organizations can reap financial rewards by coordinating the care of patients with advanced illnesses and keeping them out of the hospital. Some benefits to you include:
- Reimbursement for services you can’t bill for today
- Bonus opportunities when patients are well-managed
- Earlier access to hospice-ready or soon-to-be hospice appropriate patients
- Increased referrals through stronger relationships with community providers
- Experience working with Medicare Advantage payers, giving you an advantage over other hospices
At Acclivity, we are dedicated to helping you navigate through these options. The resources on this page have been developed to help you understand, assess benefits, and participate in the program.
PCF SIP experts
Access CMS sources
What we do
Want to learn more about primary care first and how acclivity can help you realize its full potential?