Data aggregation, analytics, and care workflows to improve administrative decision making and simplify clinical action within value-based care.
Acclivity can help
Let us know who you are and how we can help, and we will get in touch.
Simplify Success Within Value-Based Programs
Acclivity is built upon the foundation of driving the best financial, clinical, and operational outcomes within alternative payment models. Our goal is to simplify coordinated care and decision making through configurable technology and our network of partners across the entire healthcare landscape.
Value-Based Care & Contract Management Tool
Gain vital insights into high risk and high needs patients and populations to uncover and easily manage patient costs, provider performance, risk, leakage, social determinants of health, full patient journeys, and other key factors that are essential for value-based success.
Care Management Workflows to drive action
Transitional Care, Chronic Care, Annual Wellness Visits, HCC Coding, Utilization, and other care management workflows to simplify actions based on role via Acclivity insights.
Predictive Analytics & Clinical Insights to facilitate a proactive care approach
Predictive and real-time insights including: Current/future costs, utilization, mortality scoring, hospice & palliative readiness, SDOH (Social Determinants of Health), health equity, and more.
Coordinated Care Networks & Value Based Expertise
Hospice, Palliative, ACO, and Provider based client network to streamline coordinated care.
Access to healthcare economists, data scientists, and value-based consultants to ensure your financial and clinical success.
How Acclivity Is Unique:
- Flexibility of Contracting
- No need to dedicate IT resources or attempt to build anything (saves time and money)
- Manipulations of the population health tool. EMR doesn’t give you what you do NOT know like the 90% of other people who have contact with your patients
- Visibility into what you should be thinking about today (but likely are not)
- Ability to launch quickly
- User experiences that can drive what we solve for them and make it consumable
- Immediate Usability (functionality available today)
- Transparency with all available features & functionality vs. having to ask for what you need and sometimes incurring additional costs