Hospice and Palliative Analytics, Utilization Tools, and Clinical Workflows
Increase conversions, predict & prevent unnecessary emergency visits, gain vital administrative insights, and drive clinical action.
Acclivity Health Solutions – Powered with CMS Data at the Point of Care.
Acclivity can access DPC on your behalf, merge it with your EMR data, and integrate all your other data sources so you have one simple view into all your patients and patient journeys.
What is CMS Data at the Point of Care (DPC)?
DPC is a CMS Pilot that allows access of 3 to 8 years of CMS claims history on any patient that you are caring for. This data include Medicare Part A, Part B, and Part D history.
A Three-Pronged Approach to Simplifying Better Care and Financial Outcomes
Care Transition Module
- Know in real-time which patients are ready for a care transition
- Make care transitions as easy as a click of a button
- Gain insight such as mortality predictions (90% accuracy), PPS scoring, frailty flags, risk scoring, services outside of your care, and more
- Easily send patient data directly from one service line to another
Event Notification Services
- Gain connections into local HIE sources to know in real-time when a patient is being admitted for an emergency admission, hospital visit, or hospital discharge
- Notifications are real time, and are sent via email or text message
- Access predictions of who your potential high utilizers would be for a proactive approach, and which patients are mostly to readmit for a more proactive care approach
- Utilize reporting to increase success within payment reimbursement models including: cost predictions, HCC coding opportunities, Rx compliance, behavioral data, and more.
- Social Determinants of Health insights, assessments and coding opportunities.
- Health Equity Reporting via Area Deprivation Index (ADI) in to help meet CMMI diversity, equity, and inclusion requirements.
Data Aggregation for Hospice & Palliative Organizations Explained:
Acclivity combines our data sources with data from your organization and affiliated CMS, ACO, Health Plan, and other key claims sources. This consolidated data enables us to provide you with premier analytics, reporting, and workflows for success within value-based payment models.
Acclivity data sources include:
22 HIE Connections
24 Payer Claim Sources
ACO Data Connections
Post-Acute Data Connections
38 EHR Connections
Your current data includes: