Hospice and Palliative Analytics, Utilization Tools, and Clinical Workflows
Increase conversions, predict & prevent unnecessary emergency visits, gain vital administrative insights, and drive clinical action.
Find Success in Value-Based Reimbursement Models.
Acclivity provides analytics, utilization management, and care management workflows to ensure success in CMS reimbursement models. We also help Hospice & Palliative organizations make the move to value-based payment models. Through our connected care partners, contract guidance, actuary scientists, and technology, we help you confidently navigate the complex value-based landscape and position your organization for success in the future of healthcare.
A Three-Pronged Approach to Simplifying Better Care and Financial Outcomes
Care Transition Module
- Know in real-time which patients are ready for a care transition
- Make care transitions as easy as a click of a button
- Gain insight such as mortality predictions (90% accuracy), PPS scoring, frailty flags, risk scoring, services outside of your care, and more
- Easily send patient data directly from one service line to another
Event Notification Services
- Gain connections into local HIE sources to know in real-time when a patient is being admitted for an emergency admission, hospital visit, or hospital discharge
- Notifications are real time, and are sent via email or text message
- Access predictions of who your potential high utilizers would be for a proactive approach, and which patients are mostly to readmit for a more proactive care approach
- Utilize reporting to increase success within payment reimbursement models including: cost predictions, HCC coding opportunities, Rx compliance, behavioral data, and more.
- Social Determinants of Health insights, assessments and coding opportunities.
- Health Equity Reporting via Area Deprivation Index (ADI) in to help meet CMMI diversity, equity, and inclusion requirements.
Data Aggregation for Hospice & Palliative Organizations Explained:
Acclivity combines our data sources with data from your organization and affiliated CMS, ACO, Health Plan, and other key claims sources. This consolidated data enables us to provide you with premier analytics, reporting, and workflows for success within value-based payment models.
Acclivity data sources include:
22 HIE Connections
24 Payer Claim Sources
ACO Data Connections
Post-Acute Data Connections
38 EHR Connections
Your current data includes: