Acclivity Health Solutions, Inc (“Acclivity”, “We” or “Us”) is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice describes the specific practices and guidelines that we follow to help ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal information when you use our Website and Service.
TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
Acclivity collects personal information such as your name, address, email address, employment information, and Protected Health Information or “PHI” (as defined under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”) when it is voluntarily submitted to us. We will explain why we need to collect this information whenever we ask you for it. We may collect personal information about you when you use our Services, for example when you access our Website or use our healthcare analytics solutions or contact our customer service team.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Acclivity will only use your personal information for the purpose it was collected. For example, to provide information about our products and services, to respond to demonstration inquiries, provide technical support, to personalize your online experience, or to assist your healthcare providers in delivering better care. We may de-identify your personal information and combine it with de-identified personal information from other individuals for reporting and benchmarking purposes. We will not use your personal information for a different purpose without first asking your permission.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Acclivity will not sell or rent your personal information to any other company or organization. We may need to access or disclose your personal information to comply with the law or legal process and to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. We may share personal information and any additional information available to us in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or as otherwise required by law. We may share your personal information with healthcare providers from whom you are receiving treatment. We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company. In the event of such an event, an acquiring company will be responsible for informing you about material changes to the way your personal information is used.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Acclivity uses a combination of industry standard security measures to protect your personal information from loss and misuse. Information that is provided to Acclivity through our Website and Services is transmitted using industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL/TLS) encryption. Your personal information is processed and stored on controlled servers with firewalls and restricted access.
When receiving personal information from you or our clients who are healthcare providers, Acclivity is subject to all applicable federal and state laws and regulations governing the use and disclosure of health information including, but not limited to, HIPAA. Acclivity encrypts identifiable information and applies appropriate security measures to safeguard the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of health information residing on, processed by, or transmitted by our servers.
In the event of a security breach, we will notify affected individuals, regulatory authorities, and others consistent with requirements under federal and state law or contractual obligations.
If a security breach or incident is suspected, please contact email@example.com.
PERSONAL INFORMATION RETENTION
Acclivity’s collection, use, and disclosure of personal information are generally governed by this Privacy Notice and by law, including HIPAA. Personal information maintained to provide our Services to our customers is kept only for as long as we have a valid business purpose and in accordance with applicable law. Acclivity may retain your personal information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements and other authorized uses under this Privacy Notice.
AGGREGATE DATA COLLECTION
Acclivity tracks visits to our Website and uses visitor logs to compile anonymous aggregate statistics. When you browse our Website, our system automatically collects information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser language, domain names, referring and exit pages and URLs, platform type, pages viewed and the order of these Webpage views, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the Website, improve the design of our Website, and otherwise enhance the Services we provide.
THIRD-PARTY SERVICES; LINKED SITES
Acclivity uses the following third-party analytics providers to help us analyze, monitor, and improve our Services.
Brandfolder (by Smartsheet)
Acclivity may provide links to web sites operated by third parties that are not covered by this Privacy Notice. Acclivity does not maintain these sites and is not responsible for the privacy practices of sites itdoes not operate. We encourage you to review the privacy policies posted on those websites prior to proceeding.
DO NOT TRACK
Acclivity does not currently employ a mechanism to act upon “Do Not Track” instructions. Some web browsers and mobile operating systems include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and detected. At this stage no unform technology standard for recognizing implementing DNT signals has been finalized. As such, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted in the future, we will inform you about that practice in a revised version of this Privacy Notice.
Acclivity’s Website and Services are directed toward adults, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected any personal information from children under 13, we will promptly remove such information from our databases.
PERSONAL INFORMATION ACCESS, UPDATES, AND OPT-OUTS
You may choose to provide personal information to Acclivity by completing a registration form, sending us an email, or contacting our customer service team. Our Services and emails include instructions on how to update certain personal information and how to unsubscribe. The emails and other correspondence we send you include instructions on how to unsubscribe if you wish to do so. You may contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to review, correct, amend, delete or otherwise limit our use of your personal information.
RIGHTS FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
This section applies to any California residents about whom we have collected personal information from any source, including through your use of our Website(s), by buying our products or services, or by communicating with us electronically, in paper correspondence, or in person (collectively, “you”).
For purposes of this section, “personal information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular California consumer/resident or household. Personal information does not include publicly available information or information that has been de-identified.
We may collect the following categories of personal information about you:
- Identifiers, which may include real name and alias; postal address; unique personal identifier; online identifiers as detailed below; Internet Protocol (“IP”) address; email address; telephone number; account number, name, and password; driver’s license number, state or other government-issued identification card number; and/or other similar identifiers;
- Commercial information, which may include purchasing and transaction history online and in stores, or consumer histories or tendencies;
- Biometric information, which may include voice recognition information; facial scans; and/or other similar biometric identifiers;
- Information relating to Internet activity or other electronic network activity, which may include cookie identifiers, clear gifs (a.k.a. web beacons/web bugs), browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, clickstream data, device platform, device version, and/or other device characteristics including your choice of settings such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Global Positioning System (“GPS”);
- Geolocation data, which may include Global Positioning System (“GPS”) data; locational information based upon your IP address; cell network data; and/or other similar locational data; and which may be collected from various devices including your mobile device(s) or vehicle(s);
- Audio, electronic, or visual information, which may include records of calls to or from our customer service centers; and/or video surveillance information;
- Professional or employment-related information;
- Inferences about you, such as household income level and demographic information; credit card types you may have; homeowner / renter status; interest in certain types of merchandise; coupon interaction data; transaction return history;
- Information not listed above and related to characteristics protected under California or federal law; which may include gender; race and ethnicity; language; religion; country of origin; marital status; military service / veteran status; and/or date of birth;
- Other personal information not listed above and described in California Civil Code § 1798.80(e), which may include signature; physical characteristics or description; and/or bank account number credit card number, debit card number, and other financial or health information).
If you are a California resident you may have certain rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (Cal. Civ. Code §1798.100 et seq.) regarding your personal information, including:
- the right to request the specific pieces of personal information we collected about you; the categories of personal information we collected; the categories of sources used to collect the personal information; the business or commercial purposes for collecting your personal information; and the categories of third parties with whom we share your personal information each as it pertains to our activities in the preceding twelve (12) months
- the right to request, on legitimate grounds, deletion of your personal information that we collected;
- the right to have someone you authorize make a request on your behalf; and
- the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of these rights.
To exercise one or more of your rights, you or someone you authorize, may email us at email@example.com. Nothing in this form prohibits the sharing of information necessary for us to follow the law, as permitted by law, or to ensure we can provide you the best service. In accordance with applicable law, we are not obligated to provide or delete consumer information that is de-identified in response to a consumer request or to re-identify individual data to verify a consumer request.
ACCEPTANCE AND CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
By using our Website, you accept the terms of this Privacy Notice. If you do not accept the terms of this Privacy Notice, do not use our Website or our Services. If we ever change our Privacy Policies and Procedures, we will post those changes on our Website to keep you aware of what personal information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we may disclose it. Changes to this Privacy Notice are effective when they are posted on this Webpage. Your use of our Website following any changes to this Privacy Notice indicates your acceptance of those changes.
This product uses the Data at the Point of Care API but is not endorsed or certified by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services or the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
HOW TO CONTACT US
You can contact Acclivity by sending an email to the address below. Please include your contact information and a detailed description of your request or privacy concern.
Privacy Related Questions or Concerns: privacy@AcclivityHealth.com
Security Related Questions or Concerns: security@AcclivityHealth.com
Effective Date: February 07, 2022